- Mining Services Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Det’on Cho Nahanni Construction Ltd as the preferred Mining Services Contractor for the Project.
- Aurora Telecom Services Limited appointed to construct an ice road from Yellowknife to its Nechalacho Rare Earth Project to enable the mobilisation of plant and equipment.
- A supply contract has been signed with TOMRA for the supply of a COM Tertiary XRT sorting machine.
- Site establishment works to commence following the mobilisation of plant and equipment in February/March 2020
- Off-take negotiations underway with global REO refiners
- Vital set to be North America’s next rare earth concentrate producer
Read more about news release by downloading the file.