We are excited to commence operations at our Nechalacho project, a highgrade, light rare earth project located at Nechalacho in the NWT. The project boasts one of the highest grade rare earths deposits in the world, excellent infrastructure and simple, low cost processing.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager who demonstrates excellent communication and organisation skills and is motivated by working in a small team that pride themselves on getting things done.
- Responsible for the coordination of supplies and travel for both the office and site.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll for employees.
- Reception duties – answering calls, emails and letters.
- Maintaining office policies and supporting the management of health and safety procedures.
- Meeting, conference, and event planning.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Establishing and managing procedures for record protection, retention, disposal and retrieval.
- Assisting with HR and associated staff onboarding, appraisals and training.
- Assisting with accounting operations.
- Establishing and managing the data collection and reporting process for management, regulatory and community reporting.
- Researching and writing reports and project work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience with office operations.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work.
- Organisation and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly.
- Strong computing skills (word, excel, powerpoint etc).
- Bookkeeping skills are highly desirable.
- Reliability and discretion.
- 2-3 years of experience as an office clerk, administrative assistant, secretary, or similar role.
Please forward your resume to: